March 5th Medical Staff Association Meeting: Have a Say in Your Future
Monday March 5, 2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Dinner & Refreshments served
Cullen Family Lecture Theatre, St. Paul’s Hospital, Providence Level 1, Conference Centre
What priorities do you care about? We need your help to present a unified physician voice to the new CEO of Providence Health Care when the MSA Executive meets with her this spring.
How should physicians be involved in...
- Decisions that affect our work, patient care and PHC?
- Shaping a new, state-of-the-art hospital and innovation in patient care?
- Collaborating with government and VCH?
Plan for lively discussions and polls, and learn about exciting opportunities ahead for physicians.
Can't make it over? Join us remotely!
We want to hear physician voices from across PHC.
- Physicians who wish to join remotely can participate in the program starting at 5:30 p.m. either by webinar (if you wish to see the presentation and speakers) or by phone.
- Please log in starting at 5:00, as the program will start on time at 5:30.
- You will be able to answer questions throughout the presentation by clicking on links or by text using your phone.
How to join remotely:
PRE-EVENT WEBINAR REGISTRATION (TO SEE THE PRESENTATION AND SPEAKERS):
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with information about joining the webinar and how to test your hardware requirements.
- You may wish to join by phone only. See below for the number.
DAY OF THE MEETING:
- www.joinwebinar.com and enter Webinar ID: 408-606-115
- To participate in discussion, please also call 1-844-521-0666 and enter ID 30313#
- QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by the Providence Health Care Medical Staff Association (PHC MSA) with the PHC Physicians and Surgeons Association (PASS) and PHC Facility Engagement