Providence Health Care staff, physicians and volunteers are getting ready for the spring Providence in the Park Outreach Event at Oppenheimer Park on Saturday, April 20th.
Less than a week to go and donations are still needed. We are looking for donations of new sports socks, new mens’ & ladies’ underwear, clean, gently used mens & ladies t-shirts and jeans, baseball hats, and jackets. All sizes of items are needed.
Please bring your donations to one of the following locations between by Thursday, April 18:
- St. Paul’s Hospital – Cafeteria – inside Nutrition Services, Room 4000 (9am – 4 pm, Mon thru Fri only)
- St. Paul’s Hospital – Media Services, Providence Level 1, Room 1400, hours Mon thru ri, from 7:30 –12 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Hornby – 4th Floor Lobby and 11th Floor Lunchroom
- Youville Residence – at Main Reception
- Brock Fahrni – Nursing Stations
- St. Vincent’s Langara – Main Lobby
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital – Foundation Office 8:30 – 5:00 (Mon thru Fri), East Gym after 5 pm/ and Cafeteria until 5 pm
- Holy Family Hospital – Lobby, Main Entrance
Join Providence Health Care staff, physicians, volunteers and the rest of our generous supporters during this twice annual community outreach project. We are looking for volunteers to help with this event before the day and at the park.
For more information, or to sign up to volunteer for this worthwhile event, please contact Lucy Luongo at 604-321-2661 ext 22363 or email email@example.com