Once a year, Providence has a special celebration for the commitment and caring excellence of PHC employees and physicians who have been with us for 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 years. Please come out and join us in honouring the work and dedication of your colleagues.
The 10, 15, and 20 year employees will be honoured at site-specific events on the following days:
* Brock Fahrni – January 23rd, 9:30am-10:30am, Lobby
* Holy Family Hospital – January 20th, 2:00pm-3:00pm, 3rd Floor ECU
* Honoria Conway – January 21st, 2:30pm-3:30pm, Lobby
* Langara – January 24th, 2:00pm-3:00pm, Sunroom
* Lower Mainland Biomedical Engineering – January 29th, 2:00pm-3:00pm, RCH Sherbrooke Lounge
* Lower Mainland Health Information Management – January 29th, 2:00pm-3:00pm, RCH Sherbrooke Lounge
* Mount Saint Joseph Hospital – January 27th, 2:00pm-3:00pm, Cafeteria
* St. Paul's Hospital – January 28th, 2:00pm-3:00pm, Large Lecture Theatre, Level 1 Conference Centre
* Youville – January 23rd, 2:00pm-3:00pm, Lobby
Employees with 25, 30, 35 and 40 years of service will be honoured at a special invitation-only dinner on January 30th.
Thomas Salley MA, MCS, CCC
Director, Mission Services