As part of the PHC Elevator and Electrical Upgrade Project, a crane lift will temporarily close Comox Street west of Burrard on Friday, August 29th from 7am to 4pm in order to lift the B7 elevator equipment into place.
· The Comox St entrance will still be open to foot traffic but the south sidewalk will be closed
· Pedestrians will be rerouted by flag crews
· Parkade access to the Century Plaza parkade closed
· Shuttle pick up at Comox entrance to be relocated to the corner of Burrard and Comox for the day
· Emergency Doctor on Call parking - Comox Entrance to Comox Building courtyard parking area will be closed
Please contact Rick Buksa,Project Manager, PHC Elevator and Electrical Upgrade Project, at email@example.com or 604-551-9174. For any urgent issues, please contact the SPH Physical Plant 24hr pager at (604) 252-4000 or local 34000.